Gravesham Learning Partnership
Schools working in partnership to achieve excellence for all
We are an organisation led by schools to provide training, support and services which schools want. Based in Gravesend, we currently have 30 member schools who collectively give us our direction. Since our foundation in 2011, some 80 other schools have tried our services and recognise the impact and value of schools' collaboration.
- We arrange quality training events and conferences, either in our own centre or carefully-chosen Kent venues.
- We Provide professional development which meets the needs and priorities of the area and which is continually monitored and evaluated to drive school improvement.
- We facilitate learning hubs of professionals, who come together to research and share best practice.
- We make available learning resources from our events and can point you to practitioners with particular expertise in their schools.
- We manage projects and grants on behalf of schools and can support you in commissioning bespoke services or training.
As a strategic partner of the Thames Teaching Alliance we are committed to improving educational outcomes and experiences for children and young people across Gravesham. We are committed to work in collaboration with other organisations and educational professionals to develop the best trained and supported workforce possible to Include, Innovate and Inspire, at each stage of their professional careers.